- Anglers Adventures is locally owned and operated by a year-round Ketchikan resident.
- We fish out of Knudson Cove – closest to the best fishing grounds and away from the busy downtown Ketchikan waters.
- All gear, bait, tackle, and lures are included in your one per person price – and, if it’s raining, your raingear is included too. Fishing licenses and stamps are available for purchase on the boat.
- Half day, full day, multi day and custom charters are available.
- Want to catch some Alaskan crabs? If you book a multi-day charter, you can include crabbing in your charter!
- Fish processing and shipping are available (for an extra fee).
- Our fishing charters in Ketchikan are perfect for experienced and novice fisherman, adults, children and families.
“Brian provided an outstanding trip for my family, finding great fish and providing an all around terrific experience for everyone from my 10 year old son to my 60 year old parents. He works very hard and is very knowledgeable. Definitely recommended!”Evan M. (Read the review on TripAdvisor)
Your Captain: Brian Ringeisen
- 24 years guiding experiencing
- Ketchikan year-round local
- Full licensed & insured
- READ MORE
The Boat: F/V Sierra Dawn
- 28′ Bayliner Trophy with a pair of 225hp Honda’s
- Heated enclosed cabin
- Private bathroom
- READ MORE